IMark has extensive experience in various industrial and functional verticals. Our highly experienced teams are a right mix of entrepreneurs, innovators & strategists with strong consulting background. Our highly customized teams bring a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer fresh perspectives and breakthrough business insights. Our mission is to set new standards of excellence in the industries, not follow the pack with off-the-shelf solutions.
Using our jobs-to-be-done innovation approach,
- Develop new business models that disrupt the status quo and address fundamental customer needs in better ways, creating new markets and new revenue streams.
- Enhance go-to-market success by identifying and prioritizing fundamental problems customers are trying to solve. This insight clarifies how solution benefits should be presented.
- Adapt existing business models to meet new realities, including changing customer needs, identifying new ways to monetize existing assets.
- Defend against disruptive competitive threats by anticipating the true functional, social, and emotional needs of our businesses. This understanding helps organizations break free from traditional ways of viewing business, sparking productive innovation.
- Build internal innovation capabilities, helping organizations transform their businesses by creating a framework for repeatable innovation and sustainable growth.
Technology. Competition. Globalization. Regulations. Consumer demand. In this era of constant change, the way a company delivers value today likely won’t be the same way that it delivers value tomorrow.
Our team explore strategy with fresh eyes, uncover new and unexpected sources of inspiration and bring a rare mix of bold imagination and disciplined pragmatism. From new products, services and business models that meet new patterns of demand to replicable innovation processes and a culture that fosters entrepreneurship, we meet growth challenges of all shapes and sizes. The results will not only delight the marketplace, but also elevate innovation to a core business discipline, integral to your culture and foundational to your long-term success.
- Creating new and inspiring ideas
- Developing new products, services, and business models
- Driving transformative growth strategy
- Building innovation capability